Paulstaa's Application. Ilunarvotenowtextstyle2

Enjoy Your Stay!
Project Fuziionz
Welcome to Project Fuziionz!

Dont Forget to Vote!
Paulstaa's Application. Ilunarvotenowtextstyle2

Enjoy Your Stay!
Project Fuziionz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Fuziionz

What is Project Fuziionz? -Project Fuziionz is a 24/7 RSPS (Runescape Private Server) With a Great PKing system and economy, why not visit us today?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVOTE

Paulstaa's Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul
InGame Server Supporter
InGame Server Supporter
Paul

Paulstaa's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Paulstaa's Application.   Paulstaa's Application. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:08 am

Well Jordan, I hate to make another application, but I guess I should be decent at it now. I have experience from the old server and all Smile

Why you want to be (Server Supporter): Well, we need some Server Supporters and I think I'd do a good job of it as I was Mod, Admin on JordChey and i used to be Co-Owner on Project Fuziionz before I had laptop problems.

What you would do to help out if you were staff: Well I know how to, and can easily help people with most things and I know you and the other staff can't help everyone all the time and I think I could help you out with that.

+ an extra 50 words to tell us about you and what else you would do if you got staff: You already know a fair bit about me, my names Paul and I've been playing your servers for a while now. And if I got staff I'd help out with anything you asked and I'd also help everyone else. Thanks for reading, hope I get the spot Wink
Back to top Go down

Paulstaa's Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Fuziionz :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: