black 0ps moderator app Ilunarvotenowtextstyle2

Enjoy Your Stay!
Project Fuziionz
Welcome to Project Fuziionz!

Dont Forget to Vote!
black 0ps moderator app Ilunarvotenowtextstyle2

Enjoy Your Stay!
Project Fuziionz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Fuziionz

What is Project Fuziionz? -Project Fuziionz is a 24/7 RSPS (Runescape Private Server) With a Great PKing system and economy, why not visit us today?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVOTE

black 0ps moderator app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
black 0pz

black 0ps moderator app Empty
PostSubject: black 0ps moderator app   black 0ps moderator app EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Why you want to be (selected staff type):I want to be moderator to help the community and economy grow i will advertise and stay active on the game and forums!

What you would do to help out if you were staff:help all players solve there problems and help advertise to help the community grow!
i could also post everyday,possibly in the news and general disccusion

+ an extra 50 words to tell us about you and what else you would do if you got staff:My real life name is aaron,i love computer games especially this game!it is great fun and im 16 years old im still at school and i would love to be staff i could help the community and economy alot! please consider me as staff as have been mod twice and admin once on servers! i have quit due to them closing the server because they cant be bothered to keep it up anymore
Back to top Go down

black 0ps moderator app
Page 1 of 1